Church of Our Lady of Rosary
The old Church of Our Lady of the Rosary was described in 1709 by Split Archbishop Stjepan Cupilli in his visitations. In 1753 it was replaced by a new church that gradually fell into ruin. The today's Church of Our Lady of the Rosary was built in 1876 on the site of the first church and was dedicated as late as 1898.
The Baroque main altar serves as an ornament to the interior of the church. The valuable paintings of Celestin Medović and Bruno Bulić as well as the main altar painting of Our Lady (mid 18th century, gift of Fr. Filip Grabovac) were either destroyed or stolen during the Homeland War, when the whole church was devastated.
In the course of restoration work, the interior was embellished with the stained-glass windows of academic painter Ante Kuduz. The Feast of Our Lady of the Rosary, the patron saint of the Vrlika region, is celebrated on the first Sunday in October. Having been destroyed in the Homeland War, the Church of Our Lady of the Rosary underwent repair and restoration.